Develop healthy habits for a secure financial future with the resources below from Nelnet. Get savvy about finances, build a budget, and protect yourself and your financial future. If there’s a topic you’d like to learn more about, send us an e-mail at Ideas@Nelnet.net or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
Money Mondays Webinar Schedule
Get smart about money by attending a brief webinar each Monday at 2:00 PM or 4:30 PM (Eastern). We examine various aspects of personal financial wellness to better equip you to build wealth. Topics include Personal Finance 101, Saving and Investing Basics, and Understanding the Implications of Credit Card Use. Check out the registration page to see what’s available this month.
Worksheets, Resources and Tips
- Budgeting Worksheet – Manage your budget and get on the right track using this itemized worksheet.
- Budget Strategies – Good intentions aren’t enough. Try these strategies to save money for your future.
- Managing Your Money – Achieve financial wellness with these nine money-saving tips.
- Credit Card Tips – Credit cards help establish and improve your credit score, but only when used responsibly. Make sound financial decisions with this info.
- Identity Theft – Don’t be a victim. Keep your identity safe with these tips.
- Explore Deferment and Forbearance – Trouble making payments? Discover how you could postpone them.
- 2013-2014 Federal Student Loan Programs – Compare your federal student loan options.
- Financial Goals Worksheet – Healthy financial habits start by setting sound financial goals. A good place to get started.
- Live Life Smart Guide – Your complete guide to becoming financially savvy, whether you’re graduated or just starting your education.
- Financial Literacy with the Department of Education – Let the Department of Education help you find a balance between your income, financial aid and living expenses.
You need a PDF viewer similar to Adobe® Reader® to view and print these documents.