Call to Order:
President Steve Norberg called the meeting to order.
- Bill Brown made a motion to accept the minutes of the April 13, 2006 minutes. Diane Basom seconded.
- Chancellor Thomas gave the University report, discussing MOHELA and HB 1865
- Special Events/Fundraising discussed That Friday Thing. The committee is not in favor of doing just a potluck instead of That Friday Thing.
- That Friday Thing list:
- June: 2nd floor Looney
- July: SAAS/Library
- August: Pig Roast
- October: Computer Servies
- December: Holiday Potluck
- The idea of a quarterly luncheon will be presented to the Special Events/Fundraising Committee.
- There was no new business.
- There will be no meeting until August 10, 2006 at 3:00 pm.
President Norberg adjourned the meeting.