Oh the joys of being a college student. Along with all the homework and other college activities, comes the one thing that everyone fears…(insert scary music here)…aaaahhhhhhhh! Stress….
Whether you like it or not (who am I kidding–no one likes it) it is, consequently, a part of everyday life. If you think you are immune to stress, then you are obviously in denial and I recommend that you go see your family physician immediately!
I have developed certain coping mechanisms for stress since entering onto the college scene:
- Find the biggest portion of Chinese take-out money can buy!
- Buy a Yoohoo! out of a vending machine or at a gas station.
- Sit and eat till your heart is content.
- Sulk in the thought of how bad your stomach will hurt later.
- Realize that it already hurts.
- Let your mind wander away….
- Your thoughts of stress are now gone! Yay!
This may not work for everyone, but all of you students who love Chinese food just as much as me will find this very beneficial. Those who do not like Chinese food should obviously try something else!