Campus Media Services wants to hire you!
Campus Media Services (CMS) has an opening for the CMS Assistant position.
This is the perfect opportunity to earn extra cash, learn skills you cannot get in a classroom, and maybe have a little bit of fun.
Campus Media Services is nestled in the heart of Missouri State-West Plains’ Information Technology Department. It’s a great work environment filled with fun, knowledgeable people who are ready to work with you. Best of all, sometimes there are donuts!
Duties of the CMS Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of the digital sign system
- Media management
- Recording video
- Editing video
- Conducting interviews
- Graphic design
- User support
- Bits & Bytes blog updates
What you get from us:
- Unique work experience unavailable anywhere else on campus
- Great work environment
- Friendly, knowledgeable co-workers
- Challenging projects that will allow you to flex your creative muscle
- Exposure to elements of campus life that you might not otherwise experience
- Flexible hours
- Donuts! (sometimes)
What we need from you:
- Willing to be challenged
- Eager to learn
- Able to work within a team
- Willing to interact with the campus community
- Willing to occasionally work during after-hours events
Technological aptitude is a plus.
Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Blender, After Effects, Premiere Pro or other types of design software is preferred, but not required.
Basic understanding of computer programming and web development is useful, but again, not required.
- This is a Corps of Opportunity position. All Corps of Opportunity requirements must be fulfilled before you can be hired.
To find out how you can become part of the best team on campus, send us an email.
Better yet, come visit our offices in-person in Lybyer 108. Ask for Will, Kris or Grayson.
We are looking forward to working with you!
Campus Media Services Coordinator