We are open, Grizzlies!
Look for the Tutor Talk Writing Help button.
- Chat with a Writing Coach. Look for the Tutor Talk Writing Help button.
- Use the Online Writing Lab. Written feedback will be returned to your BearPass email within 24 hours.
- Call the Arch. W. Shaw Writing Center at 417-255-7980
- Chat with a Math Coach. Look for the Math Help Tutor Talk button.
- Call the Math Lab at 417-255-7248.
- Coaching is also available for Accounting, Chemistry, Computer Information Systems, Math and Political Science.
Check with your instructor for details.
Is math your favorite subject? Whether your answer is yes or no, you will find our to be helpful. Math coaching is offered on a drop-in basis; no appointment is necessary. You can come in with just a question or two, or sit down for a longer discussion. You can contact the Math Lab at (417)-255-7248 or (855) 888-7457
Writing coaching is available for writers at all stages of composition and for all papers across the curriculum.
Writing coaching is available face-to-face or online. For face-to-face coaching, students will meet with tutors in the Arch W. Shaw Foundation Writing Center in Hass-Darr 110. Students can make an appointment for coaching by calling (417) 255-7942 or (417) 255-7980. Appointments can also be made through email or in person at the Writing Center. Walk-in tutoring is also available.
For virtual coaching, students can send their paper to the Writing Center by submitting this form. Written feedback will be returned to their BearPass email within 24 hours.
The Grizzly Tutoring Lab organizes study groups for a variety of classes, including Biology, Chemistry, History and Political Science.