II Departmental Updates
III Old Business
Presentation of New Officers
Memorial contribution in Connie Morgan’s name
IV New Business
Recognition of Outgoing Officers
Welcome New Hires
Bruce Cavitt, Academic Specialist TRIO
Geoffrey Ping, Financial Aid Coordinator
In attendance: Kileene Collins, Jennifer Walker, Sylvia Kuhlmeier, Grayson Gordon, Michelle Branton, Jill Stephens, and Laurie Wall
- DOE audit review ongoing and numbers are down to 283 students, equaling $342,000.
- Public Affairs Conference this week; attendance is encouraged.
- Graduation speaker will be Jerry Redfern.
- Honorary Degree will be presented to Laurel Thompson
- BOG retreat was successful
Minutes: Last month’s minutes approved.
Treasurer’s Report: $658.64
Admin Council: EOC Grant has been submitted.
2. Departmental Updates
IT: Networking update, to improve internet speed
Financial Aid: Open forum to meet a candidate for the Financial Aid Coordinator position on Friday, April 8 at 2:30pm in Lybyer 214
Records & Registration: Ask week is next week and then early registration the following week.
- Submit your library book & DVD order requests by May 16.
- A list of books & DVDs have been added to the Library and is being published in Take Note!
- Free trial of Swank available until May 1st. It is a subset of streamed feature, genre, and documentary films, similar to Netflix and Hulu. It is recommended to use Chrome as your browser and the link is http://digitalcampus.swankmp.net/mostateuniv334957#/browse
- The library has a selection of books written by the presenters of the Public Affairs Conference and available to be checked out.
- Films on Demand are available through the library’s page.
3. Old Business
True Blue Auction April 18
4. New Business
Nominations for officers for upcoming year
- Vice President: Laurie Wall and Grayson Gordon
- Secretary: Kileene Collins
- Treasurer: Jennifer Walker
Donation from Staff Senate in Honor of Connie Morgan to the Arkansas Children’s Hospital Foundation (Cardiac Unit): Jill Stephens made a motion to donate $100. Seconded by Sylvia Kuhlmeier and all approved
Next meeting to be held May 5, 2016 at 10:30am in Cass Hall